Discussions under Tackle Installation

Server 2008 + IIS7 + tackle: is it working for anyone?

first post: bdossantos wrote: I'm on the fourth try. First with 2008 R2. No go. I've tried 2008 +...

Support for Windows Server 2008 R2 and IIS 7

first post: edbro wrote: I'm trying to get Tackle working with Windows Server 2008 R2 and II...

Error while installing

first post: tidharn wrote: during install turning to rollback.Log:ction start 15:00:31: caIISC...

Cannot see admin option

first post: scottm wrote: I have checked the forums and see this is a common problem. It doe...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Send me an email at sean.jenkin@microsoft.com with your web.config ...

Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable is needed.

first post: Hsaelens wrote: Please note that to get Tackle reports working, you need to install...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Take a look at this thead: http://www.codeplex.com/Tackle/Thread/Vi...

Burn Down Graph ploblem

first post: drworm wrote: I can’t view Burn Down Graph. This is the error log: • An er...

latest post: semiller wrote: Fixed: Added the (local)\IIS\WPG group to \inetpub\wwwroot\Tackle ...

Intallation Rollbacks during install on vista

first post: JLorenzen wrote: During the install of the web portion of Tackle the installation al...

latest post: semiller wrote: I have IIS7 - but did not have the II6 compatibility installed. Aft...

Installing Tackle on a hosted environment

first post: enderminh wrote: Our physically-distributed team would like to evaluate using Tackle...

latest post: rflazaro wrote: Were you ever able to complete the forms authentication?

migrate Tackle app / db

first post: mj093 wrote: We need to migrate a current install of Tackle, app / db currently ...

Error viewing reports

first post: pshutchinson wrote: I have installed Tackle on a web server that already had SQL Report...