Discussions under Suggestions

Product Backlog with Image

first post: arulvivek wrote: Hi TeamIs there any plan to add the images along with the product b...

latest post: arulvivek wrote: Hi Team I have added the Image uploader utility in the trackle tool...

TFS Integration

first post: rehle wrote: Is there any plans on integrating with TFS? Does Tackle fallow the...

latest post: arulvivek wrote: Hi TeamI have dowload the software and worked on some sample projec...

Release planning and backlog

first post: edmondme wrote: I have noticed that this feature has been requested and the current...

is there a way to stop the users from editing the product backlog

first post: sivasubbu wrote: product backlog is editable by everyone administrator,scrum master ...

Burn Down Scale

first post: moomi wrote: I've been evaluating Tackle for my team's use. It looks promising s...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Could you send me a screen capture of your sprint totals page, spri...

You folks *REALLY* need to add a login

first post: andyh wrote: It's unbelievably difficult to understand why there is not a login ...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: There is a page to setup users and roles - its under the admin / us...

'Add Resources' has no relationship to SCRUM members?

first post: andyh wrote: Why is there no relationship from 'Sprint resources' to SCRUM membe...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: As per my previous post, make sure you work through the tutorials o...

Auto Product Rank Checkbox

first post: annasw wrote: If you aren't going to use product rank in the product backlog entr...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions