This project is read-only.

Discussions under Feature Requests

Product Backlog with Image

first post: arulvivek wrote: Hi TeamIs there any plan to add the images along with the product b...

latest post: arulvivek wrote: Hi Team I have added the Image uploader utility in the trackle tool...

TFS Integration

first post: rehle wrote: Is there any plans on integrating with TFS? Does Tackle fallow the...

latest post: arulvivek wrote: Hi TeamI have dowload the software and worked on some sample projec...

Cannot compiled

first post: ronnared wrote: Sorry for annoy your team, but I really interresting in your projec...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: The account to enter as the admin is the windows alias of the user ...

Release planning and backlog

first post: edmondme wrote: I have noticed that this feature has been requested and the current...

Bulk data import/export

first post: bbeare wrote: Any plans to allow import/export of product backlog items from a "....

latest post: GoranS wrote: How do you paste the column into the appropriate database table?  W...

Release Backlog

first post: lnraomca wrote: I found tackle to be a very good tool for Implementation of SCRUM. ...

Support for Custom attribute

first post: byju75 wrote: It would be of great help to have the support for custom attribute ...

Email notification

first post: byju75 wrote: Couldnt we have a feature to send email notification to all the res...

latest post: byju75 wrote: Ok, understood your point. Iam sure any company thats going to use ...

Localization Not Working (was: New Product)

first post: filsim wrote: When I try to create a new product, I have this error : Developmen...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: To wrap up this discussion topic, the problem was resolved and fixe...

No ability to edit users hours

first post: Mike737 wrote: There is currently no ability to edit the users reported time if th...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Unless you're using a modified version of tackle, there should be a...