Discussions under Tackle Questions

Server 2008 + IIS7 + tackle: is it working for anyone?

first post: bdossantos wrote: I'm on the fourth try. First with 2008 R2. No go. I've tried 2008 +...

Authentication

first post: ronnared wrote: Whic type of autenticate I need to enable on vista iis7? Do I need...

Report of all Backlog Items w/o regard to completed state

first post: voneinem wrote: Is there a way to get a report of of all Backlog items for a produc...

User Timing Out

first post: semiller wrote: I have a user thats saying his session is timing out before he can ...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Look in the web.config file and see what the session timeout value ...

Remaining Trend Line Going Wrong Way?

first post: IanM wrote: Has anyone had this problem? We have just started using Tackle and ...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Sorry for the lack of responses over the past few months. The Tackl...

Where can I find a User Guide or Tutorial?

first post: a_t_jackson wrote: The home page stated that "Full help and tutorials available direct...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: The user guide is built into the web site itself. You'll have to in...

migrate Tackle app / db

first post: mj093 wrote: We need to migrate a current install of Tackle, app / db currently ...

is there a way to stop the users from editing the product backlog

first post: sivasubbu wrote: product backlog is editable by everyone administrator,scrum master ...

Weekend problem

first post: nanchu wrote: Hello! I am using tackle for the first time. It works perfectly fin...

Tackle login & logout

first post: aquila wrote: How can I find out the login information when I browse to the Tackl...

latest post: aquila wrote: Found it. Thanks.