This project is read-only.

Discussions under Bug Discussion

menus not displayed in IE8

first post: bink wrote: I installed Tackle on a WinXP box for evaluation purposes. When I a...

latest post: rcouch3 wrote: I fixed the menu issue by added a meta tag in the MasterPage.master...

Error while installing

first post: tidharn wrote: during install turning to rollback.Log:ction start 15:00:31: caIISC...

Cannot compiled

first post: ronnared wrote: Sorry for annoy your team, but I really interresting in your projec...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: The account to enter as the admin is the windows alias of the user ...

Cannot see admin option

first post: scottm wrote: I have checked the forums and see this is a common problem. It doe...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: Send me an email at sean.jenkin@microsoft.com with your web.config ...

Burn Down Graph ploblem

first post: drworm wrote: I can’t view Burn Down Graph. This is the error log: • An er...

latest post: semiller wrote: Fixed: Added the (local)\IIS\WPG group to \inetpub\wwwroot\Tackle ...

DropDowns not showing up in tackel

first post: richardcherry wrote: For some reason some of the dropdowns are not showing up in IE 7 wh...

latest post: seanjenkin wrote: I'm running tackle daily in IE7 and haven't seen that issue ever. T...

Error converting data type nvarchar to numeric

first post: DavidRosen wrote: I get an error-dialog saying "Error converting data type nvarchar t...

latest post: DavidRosen wrote: Thanks a lot! That solved my problem! /David

Status of Tackle SxS installation with WSS?

first post: bcraun wrote: Has any progress been made towards resolving the inability to run T...

latest post: shikarishambu wrote: I figured out the issue. Turns out I forgot to change the default a...

System crashes when trying to view the master backlog

first post: IanM wrote: WHen trying to view the master backlog I get this error. I altered ...

latest post: albertosh wrote: Thanks for your help. We have already solved the problem. B...

Sprints Not Appearing in Scrum Entry Drop Down

first post: IanM wrote: I have created a backlog and a product and a sprint but I cannot ad...

latest post: IanM wrote: Ok, sorry for troubling you. I have found the problem. It was permi...