This project is read-only.

Sprints Not Appearing in Scrum Entry Drop Down

Topics: Bug Discussion, Tackle Questions
Nov 2, 2007 at 4:20 PM
I have created a backlog and a product and a sprint but I cannot add daily scrum entries to a sprint because none appear in the drop down select box so I can atatch items to them.

I have set Tackle up on my personal machine as per the installation guide shown here http://www.flex.shallwelearn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/setupscrumtackle1.htm

I would be grateful if anyone could shine light on this for me as I'm keen to learn how to use this with a view to our team using it.
Nov 2, 2007 at 11:21 PM
Hi, I have installed the product today and encountered the same problem. I am quite curiuous.....
Nov 5, 2007 at 10:37 AM
Ok, sorry for troubling you. I have found the problem. It was permissions again! This time I checked to make sure that the IIS_WPG group was there and the user name was in that - all as per the excellent installation guide.

For some reason though, the ASP.NET account didn't have the access to the WWWroot directory! I corrected that and everything worked.

I know it's strange because I thought it would have access. Just shows that it's worth checking!